Standard System Configuration
- Range of Imager Sizes: Scantrak comes in 4 four standard sizes: a compact 20 x 25 cm or 25 x 33 cm and larger format 28 x 38 cm and 33 x 43 cm for checking objects such as hand luggage. Custom size imagers are also available.
- Safe: The X-ray Generator is controlled from a distance using the system’s Scanview software. Multiple X-rays of varying exposure times can be taken in seconds without the need to re-approach the target.
- Simple design: Scantrak is designed to be easy to set up and use. It combines just three core components – ICU, X-ray generator and laptop.
Power Supply: Scantrak systems are fully portable and all components will operate independently using a battery pack for up to 5 hours with no reliance on mains power.
Dimensions: 4 standard sizes and custom size imagers are available
Weight: 6-9 kg depending on model
Resolution: 582 X 752 Pixels
- Wireless Image Transmission 802.11g
- Wireless X-ray Trigger
- 50/100/150 m Cable Extensions
- Custom Cases and Backpackable Systems
- Foreign Language Software
- ROV Robot Integration
- Imager and Generator Tripod Mounts
- External Camera
- Scantrak is supplied with a high performance laptop running Windows 10 Professional.
- Minimum spec: Intel Dual Core Processor, 500 GB Hard Drive, 4 Gb Memory.
- Other brand name variants and ruggedised MilSpec models with foreign keyboard and OS options are available.
- Wireless option (802.11G)