Scanna are excited to launch the world’s toughest, most intelligent portable x-ray panels at the UK Security expo running from 29-30 November at London Olympia. At last! Port...
Scansilc EOD X-Ray Systems
Making Security X-Ray as easy as 1, 2, 3..
1. Handheld X-Ray Generator Weight 2.13 kgs Connects directly to the imaging panel by cable or wi-fi (without any interface box)
2. X-Ray Panel with Integrated Intelligent Controls Weight: 2.8 kgs Connects directly to tablet or laptop by cable or wi-fi without any interface box.
3. Tablet/Laptop controls the x-ray generator pulses and firing trigger and automatically receives back the x-ray image data from the imaging panel. Connect directly to the imaging panel and generator by cable or wi-fi (no additional interface box)
SCANSILC EOD – The toughest, most intelligent x-ray panels in the world!
Scansilc 2430 EOD
- Superlight compact ruggedised x-ray panel for tactical operations
- Highest resolution imaging on the market – best in class 76 micron image clarity
- High Sharpness Images using Direct Deposit CsI technology
- Unique unibody design with PB protection for strength and resilience
- Resilient enough for CBRNE- Ingress and Water resistant to IP67
Scansilc 3643 EOD
- Large format rugged x-ray panel that’s as tough as the job it’s designed for
- Impact and drop tested to over 1m
- Switchable wireless and cabled operation
- Fast set up in less than 2 minutes and fast image acquisition – approx 10 seconds
- 8.5 hour battery power
For further information and to arrange product demonstrations please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 207 355 0555
Why choose scanna?
- Trusted company with more than 30 years experience in the screening and detection marketplace
- UK MoD and US DoD Contractor
- Equipment meets all CE, EMC, FDA and FCC standards
- ISO9001 audited, Trace and Cyber Essentials Certified
- Subject matter experts come from law enforcement, and military backgrounds
- Many Security Cleared staff