IRR17 and IRR(NI)17 place new duties upon employers, which include, the need to notify or register with HSE if you undertake certain work involving the use of ionising radiation...
Scanna manufactures and supplies a range of portable x-ray and metal detection screening systems for use at border security checkpoints and across the transport network.
Scanna portable x-ray systems are suitable for checking packages and baggage at checkpoints, vehicle panels, upholstery and fuel tanks as well as abandoned and suspcious items at airports, railways, ports and other border crossings.
All our x-ray systems use the same powerful Scanview image software to allow customs and border police to detect contraband including ammunition, weapons, drugs, cigarettes, and alcohol as well as concealed IED threats.
Portable metal detection archways can be transported to entry and exit control points to screen people for weapons and bodywork IEDs and break down to a compact size when not in use for easy transportation and storage.
Why choose scanna?
- Trusted company with more than 30 years experience in the screening and detection marketplace
- UK MoD and US DoD Contractor
- Equipment meets all CE, EMC, FDA and FCC standards
- ISO9001 audited, Trace and Cyber Essentials Certified
- Subject matter experts come from law enforcement, and military backgrounds
- Many Security Cleared staff