XR150 Portable X-ray Generator
XR150 is a battery powered pulsed x-ray generator used for security and light industrial applications.
The XR150 weighs just over 2 kgs yet is capable of penetrating over 15mm steel, making it an ideal too for use in remote locations or for lightscale security and defence operations.
- 150 KVP
- Penetrates up to ½” (15 mm) steel or more
- Weighs 2.13 kgs with battery
- 12V custom battery pack
- Custom battery charger/conditioner
- Pulse setting from 1 to 999 counts
- Select 1 or 3 pulses per count in software
- Set multiple pulse trains
- Select time delay between pulse trains
- Record total life pulses
- Resettable pulse tracker
- Dial Key.
- Removeable handle.
- Five pin cable connector.
- Weather resistant touch pad.
- Variable pulse selection memory.
- Custom Battery charger/conditioner/tester
- Remote firing cable
Equipment Service and Support
Our comprehensive equipment support packages provide you with a range of service options to support your equipment in the field and ensure its reliability and performance.
Annual radiation leakage inspections available at our technical facilities.
Size: 23.06 cm x 7.7 cm x 10.34 cm (9.08 x 3.03 x 4.07")
Weight 2.13 kgs (4.7 lbs)
Number of counts per exposure: 1 to 999
Pulses per visible count: 3
Number of counts per battery charge: 1,700 (5,100 pulses)
Number of counts per second: 4 (12 pulses)
X-ray source size: 3mm (1/8 “)
Maximum photon energy: 150 kVP
X-ray pulse width: 50 nanoseconds
Battery Voltage: 12 V
Battery Type: Lithium Ion
Current Draw: 6.8 amps
Temperature range: -23 to 50 degrees C (-10 to 120 degrees F)
Maximum duty cycle: 100 counts (300 pulses) every 4 minutes
Beam Angle: 40 degree standard