IRR17 and IRR(NI)17 place new duties upon employers, which include, the need to notify or register with HSE if you undertake certain work involving the use of ionising radiation...
Contact us for relocation of your x-ray equipment either within your existing building or to another site.
Scanna uses a team of specialist movers, with many years of experience handling x-ray equipment, to give you confidence that your machine will be relocated safety and securely.
Equipment will be recommissioned and a radiation survey undertaken by our expert engineers to confirm the continued integrity of the equipment and to ensure compliance to the Ionising Radiation Regulations 2017 (IRR17)
Contact us on 01793 786046 or email email@example.com for a quotation.
Why choose scanna?
- Trusted company with more than 30 years experience in the screening and detection marketplace
- UK MoD and US DoD Contractor
- Equipment meets all CE, EMC, FDA and FCC standards
- ISO9001 audited, Trace and Cyber Essentials Certified
- Subject matter experts come from law enforcement, and military backgrounds
- Many Security Cleared staff