We’re looking for an accomplished technical sales manager with a proven track record of achieving sales growth, at least 5 years experience in x-ray sales and a willin...
Disposal and Recycling
Scanna can help you with the disposal and recycling of Security X-Ray equipment *
If you are upgrading to new security x-ray equipment, returning equipment at the end of a lease, or if your office is relocating/closing and you need to dispose of old x-ray machine, Scanna can help you with its removal and disposal at minimum impact to your business.
Following acceptance of site survey, equipment is removed by a certified waster carrier (Scanna’s Waste Carrier Licence number is CBDU13087) then fully decommissioned ready for onward recycling and disposal.
All disposal work is carried out in compliance with the Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Regulations 2006 (WEEE) and is designed to help you meet your relevant regulatory H&S and environmental obligations.
Please contact 01793 786046 or email email@example.com to discuss your requirements and to receive a quotation.
* Disposals cover security x-ray equipment only. We do not handle medical, veterinary, dental nor NDT x-ray systems.
Why choose scanna?
- Trusted company with more than 30 years experience in the screening and detection marketplace
- UK MoD and US DoD Contractor
- Equipment meets all CE, EMC, FDA and FCC standards
- ISO9001 audited, Trace and Cyber Essentials Certified
- Subject matter experts come from law enforcement, and military backgrounds
- Many Security Cleared staff