Scanna has completed a renewal of a comprehensive background review conducted by Trace International who is the internationally recognized organization that works with companies to...
Services and Support
Once you have purchased a Scanna security screening product, you can ensure the best use of its capabilities through our operator training programs.
You will also want to ensure that your Scanna x-ray or metal detection system is fully supported throughout its product lifecycle via our planned preventative maintenance and service contracts.
X-ray and metal equipment is also available for short or long term rental.
Ask us about:
- Postal X-ray and Portable X-ray equipment training
- Operator training – cabinet x-ray, conveyor x-ray, portable x-ray, metal detectors
- Scanview x-ray software training and software support
- Suspect package awareness training
- X-ray Image Recognition Training
- Portable x-ray servicing
- Cabinet x-ray maintenance (Scanna and 3rd party manufactured)
- Conveyor x-ray machine servicing (Rapiscan, Smiths, L-3, Astroscan)
- Walkthrough Metal detector calibration and service support
- Radiation inspections and radiation leakage checks
- Radiation Protection Supervisor training
Why choose scanna?
- Trusted company with more than 20 years experience in the screening and detection marketplace
- UK MoD and US DoD Contractor
- Equipment meets all CE, EMC, FDA and FCC standards
- ISO9001 audited quality systems and procedures
- Subject matter experts come from law enforcement, and military backgrounds
- Many Security Cleared staff