IRR17 and IRR(NI)17 place new duties upon employers, which include, the need to notify or register with HSE if you undertake certain work involving the use of ionising radiation...
Services and Support
Once you have purchased a Scanna security screening product, you can ensure the best use of its capabilities through our operator training programs.
You will also want to ensure that your Scanna x-ray or metal detection system is fully supported throughout its product lifecycle via our planned preventative maintenance and servicing contracts.
X-ray and metal equipment is also available for short or long term rental.
Ask us about:
- Postal X-ray and Portable X-ray equipment training
- Operator training – cabinet x-ray, conveyor x-ray, portable x-ray, metal detectors
- Scanview x-ray software training and software support
- Suspect package awareness training
- X-ray Image Recognition Training
- Portable x-ray servicing
- Cabinet x-ray maintenance (Scanna and 3rd party manufactured)
- Conveyor x-ray machine servicing (Rapiscan, Smiths, L-3, Astroscan)
- Walkthrough Metal detector calibration and service support
- Radiation inspections and radiation leakage checks
- Radiation Protection Supervisor training
Why choose scanna?
- Trusted company with more than 30 years experience in the screening and detection marketplace
- UK MoD and US DoD Contractor
- Equipment meets all CE, EMC, FDA and FCC standards
- ISO9001 audited, Trace and Cyber Essentials Certified
- Subject matter experts come from law enforcement, and military backgrounds
- Many Security Cleared staff