IRR17 and IRR(NI)17 place new duties upon employers, which include, the need to notify or register with HSE if you undertake certain work involving the use of ionising radiation...
Training is essential to support the best use of your Scanna product and to ensure staff have an end to end view of its implementation.
When introducing new security processes you need to ensure that employees understand the threat background, the benefits of the security product and are confident in using the equipment or software efficiently. Training is tailored to individual user requirements ranging from one to one operator training to Train-the-Trainer technical support programs.
Our training products include:
- Suspect Package and Threat Awareness Training
- Product and Operational Training
- Scanview Software Training
- X-ray Image Analysis Training – Post, Bags, IEDs
- Technical Training
- Train-the-Trainer Programs
Why choose scanna?
- Trusted company with more than 30 years experience in the screening and detection marketplace
- UK MoD and US DoD Contractor
- Equipment meets all CE, EMC, FDA and FCC standards
- ISO9001 audited, Trace and Cyber Essentials Certified
- Subject matter experts come from law enforcement, and military backgrounds
- Many Security Cleared staff