Standard System Configuration
XRS3 Portable x-ray source
The XRS3 is a 270 kV, battery powered, pulsed X-ray generator used in security and light industrial applications. The XRS3 penetrates a minimum of 26mm steel with a basic x-ray image plate and more than 75mm steel with high sensitivity image plates.
The XRS3 is powered by the same commercially available battery packs that power DeWalt cordless tools. The XRS3 shares the same electronic controls and battery as the XR200 which enhances the versatility of both models.
The XRS3 has proven it can withstand extreme environments including artic and desert conditions.
- 270 KVP
- Penetrates minimum 1” Steel
- Weighs 5.3 kgs with battery
- Pulse setting from 1 to 999 counts
- Select 1 or 3 pulses per count in software
- Set multiple pulse trains
- Select time delay between pulse trains
- Records total life pulses
- 2 resettable pulse trackers
- DeWalt® 18V Battery pack
- One hour DeWalt® Battery Charger
Dimensions: H 14.81 x W 10.87 x L 36.07 cm
Weight: 5.3 kgs with battery
Penetration: Minimum 26 mm steel
- Collimator Cap set
- Dual Energy Module