IRR17 and IRR(NI)17 place new duties upon employers, which include, the need to notify or register with HSE if you undertake certain work involving the use of ionising radiation...
Scansilc EOD X-Ray Systems
Making Security X-Ray as easy as 1, 2, 3..
1. Handheld X-Ray Generator Weight 2.13 kgs Connects directly to the imaging panel by cable or wi-fi (without any interface box)
2. X-Ray Panel with Integrated Intelligent Controls Weight: 2.8 kgs Connects directly to tablet or laptop by cable or wi-fi without any interface box.
3. Tablet/Laptop controls the x-ray generator pulses and firing trigger and automatically receives back the x-ray image data from the imaging panel. Connect directly to the imaging panel and generator by cable or wi-fi (no additional interface box)
SCANSILC EOD – The toughest, most intelligent x-ray panels in the world!
Scansilc 2430 EOD
- Superlight compact ruggedised x-ray panel for tactical operations
- Highest resolution imaging on the market – best in class 76 micron image clarity
- High Sharpness Images using Direct Deposit CsI technology
- Unique unibody design with PB protection for strength and resilience
- Resilient enough for CBRNE- Ingress and Water resistant to IP67
- Image Area: 233 x 300 mm
- Resolution: 76 microns, 6.5 line pair/mm
- Dimensions: 362 x 327 x 21.5 mm
Scansilc 3643 EOD
- Large format rugged x-ray panel that’s as tough as the job it’s designed for
- Impact and drop tested to over 1m
- Switchable wireless and cabled operation
- Fast set up in less than 2 minutes and fast image acquisition – approx 10 seconds
- 8.5 hour battery power
- Imaging Area: 358 x 430mm
- Resolution: 140 microns, 3.5 lp/mm
- Dimensions: 466 x 412.2 x 21.5 mm
For further information and to arrange product demonstrations please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 207 355 0555
Why choose scanna?
- Trusted company with more than 30 years experience in the screening and detection marketplace
- UK MoD and US DoD Contractor
- Equipment meets all CE, EMC, FDA and FCC standards
- ISO9001 audited, Trace and Cyber Essentials Certified
- Subject matter experts come from law enforcement, and military backgrounds
- Many Security Cleared staff