IRR17 and IRR(NI)17 place new duties upon employers, which include, the need to notify or register with HSE if you undertake certain work involving the use of ionising radiation...
Scanna at 3CDSE exhibition 31 May 2018
Scanna will be demonstrating its new Scansilc ruggedized, intelligent, flat panel portable security x-ray systems at the 3CDSE show on the 31st May.
3CDSE is a one day show held at the Three Counties Showground in Malvern showcasing the very best of specialist security and defence hardware, software, vehicles as well as cyber and drone/counter drone technologies.
We’re excited to be part of this years event and look forward to demonstrating our innovative new x-ray panels and meeting lots of new people.
Why choose scanna?
- Trusted company with more than 30 years experience in the screening and detection marketplace
- UK MoD and US DoD Contractor
- Equipment meets all CE, EMC, FDA and FCC standards
- ISO9001 audited, Trace and Cyber Essentials Certified
- Subject matter experts come from law enforcement, and military backgrounds
- Many Security Cleared staff