Scanna are excited to launch the world’s toughest, most intelligent portable x-ray panels at the UK Security expo running from 29-30 November at London Olympia. At last! Port...
Scanna’s website is owned and administered by Scanna MSC Ltd.
Scanna MSC Ltd is a privately owned company registered in the UK at 223 Regent Street, London W1B 2EB. Company Registration Number: 2151037. VAT Number: GB 494 4251 30
Scanna MSC Inc is registered in the USA at 4370 Tamiami Trail, Sarasota, FL 34231.
Thank you for visiting the Scanna website and for your interest in our organisation. For some actions on our site we may request personal details, such as your e-mail address. If you would like to receive information from us, we need this information to be able to respond to your request. We may use your address to send you company news, product updates and invitations to events. We will not pass on your details to third parties. You may unsubscribe from our email marketing database at any time.
On the Scanna website there may be links to websites that are not the property of Scanna. Scanna is not responsible for the contents of these websites or for the manner in which such websites handle privacy.
The following disclaimer and conditions of use apply to the entire Scanna website.
1. In this disclaimer the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- The Scanna website: each webpage in which the editor includes a hyperlink to this disclaimer, with the intention of having this disclaimer apply to it;
- Use/s: including downloading, logging in, requesting, consulting, reading, looking at, listening to, processing, completing (forms), sending, (temporarily) copying, saving, forwarding, distributing, making use of services, performing legal acts (e.g. buying or renting);
- user: the natural or legal persons, who may or may not be represented, who use the webpage;
- the contents: including texts, images, hyperlinks, sound and/or video fragments and/or other objects;
- loss: direct or indirect loss of whatever nature, including lost data and items, loss of sales, profit or other economic loss.
2. By using the Scanna website you acknowledge having taken cognizance of this disclaimer and agree to the terms thereof.
3. Scanna endeavours to regularly bring up to date and/or supplement the contents of the webpage. Despite this care and attention, it is possible that the contents may be incomplete and/or incorrect.
4. Scanna presents the contents of the webpage in their actual state without guarantee or safeguard in respect of their reliability, suitability for a particular purpose or otherwise.
5. Scanna is not liable for any harm that is caused or that threatens to be caused and that arises from or has in any respect a connection with the use of the webpage or with inability to consult the webpage.
6. Scanna may alter or discontinue the webpage or have this altered or discontinued at its own discretion and at any moment that it chooses, with or without prior notification. Scanna is not liable for the consequences of any such alteration or discontinuation.
7. Scanna is not responsible or liable for the contents of any files of third parties that appear to be linked to the webpage. Linking does not imply authentication of such files.
8. Unauthorized or improper use of the Scanna website or the contents thereof may constitute an infringement of intellectual property law, regulations with respect to privacy, publication and /or communication in the widest sense of the word. You are responsible for everything which you send from the Scanna website.
9. Scanna retains the right to deny you permission to use the webpage and/or to make use of certain services that are provided on the webpage. In addition to this, the editor may monitor access to the Scanna website.
Notification with regard to copyright
The copyright on the contents of the website and all the documents that are offered for downloading belong to Scanna. All rights are retained. The information on the Scanna website, including text, presentations, figures and images may not be reproduced, distributed or stored without the prior written permission of Scanna, unless the contrary is stated. Making alterations to the contents of the Scanna website is expressly forbidden.
Logos and brands
Unless otherwise stated, all the brands and logos depicted on the Scanna website are the registered and non-registered brand names of Scanna (or its operating companies and/or business partners).
Scanna does its utmost to keep the website free of viruses. It is your responsibility to take precautionary measures and to ensure that everything you select for use is free of things such as viruses, ‘worms’, ‘Trojan horses’ and other items of a destructive nature. The information on the Scanna website may be changed at any time without prior notification or obligation.
Amendment to the Conditions of Use
Scanna may amend these conditions of use at any time by adapting this notification. You are bound by these amendments and should therefore visit this page regularly in order to read the conditions of use then in force by which you are bound.
If a competent court considers a clause in these conditions of use not legally valid or non-practicable, the invalid clauses in the conditions of use are considered to have been removed from the conditions of use and the remaining clauses of the conditions of use remain in full force.
Why choose scanna?
- Trusted company with more than 30 years experience in the screening and detection marketplace
- UK MoD and US DoD Contractor
- Equipment meets all CE, EMC, FDA and FCC standards
- ISO9001 audited, Trace and Cyber Essentials Certified
- Subject matter experts come from law enforcement, and military backgrounds
- Many Security Cleared staff