IRR17 and IRR(NI)17 place new duties upon employers, which include, the need to notify or register with HSE if you undertake certain work involving the use of ionising radiation...
Scanna works with both Public and Private Prisons as well as many other correctional, offender and immigration services to provide a broad range of products, supplies, training and services.
Whether you need a bag and visitor screening solution, a mobile screening arch for cell phone and weapons detection inside your facility, a postal scanner for finding contraband concealed within inmate mail or a portable x-ray system for conducting cell searches, Scanna is here to help.
Choosing Scanna as your screening and detection partner gives you a value added partner with a commitment to delivering high performance products alongside quality, reliability, safety,value, stability, ethics and sustainability,
Why choose scanna?
- Trusted company with more than 30 years experience in the screening and detection marketplace
- UK MoD and US DoD Contractor
- Equipment meets all CE, EMC, FDA and FCC standards
- ISO9001 audited, Trace and Cyber Essentials Certified
- Subject matter experts come from law enforcement, and military backgrounds
- Many Security Cleared staff