Title: Software Test Engineer /Second Line Software Support Job Description Scanna MSC Ltd is looking for a Software Tester for the Technical Office in Shrivenham(Swindon). The...
Disposal and Recycling
If you are upgrading to new x-ray equipment, returning equipment at the end of a lease, or if your office is relocating/closing and you need to dispose of old x-ray equipment, Scanna can help you with its removal and disposal at minimum impact to your business.
Following acceptance of site survey, equipment is removed by a certified waster carrier and the equipment is decommissioned at our facility ready for onward recycling and disposal.
All disposal work is carried out in compliance with the Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Regulations 2006 (WEEE) and is designed to help you meet your relevant regulatory H&S and environmental obligations.
Waste transfer notes are issued upon collection and a certificate of disposal issued following recycling/disposal.
Please contact 01793 786046 or email email@example.com to discuss your requirements and to receive a quotation.
Why choose scanna?
- Trusted company with more than 20 years experience in the screening and detection marketplace
- UK MoD and US DoD Contractor
- Equipment meets all CE, EMC, FDA and FCC standards
- ISO9001 audited quality systems and procedures
- Subject matter experts come from law enforcement, and military backgrounds
- Many Security Cleared staff