Scanna recommends the Golden XR range of well tried and tested pulsed portable x-ray generators for a variety of defence, security, forensic search and investigative tasks:
- XR200 – General Purpose 150 kV X-ray generator
- XRS-3 – Heavy Duty 270 kV X-ray generator
- XR150 – lightweight 150kV X-ray generator
These pulsed Golden XR generators are battery powered and operate across the full range of Scanna x-ray imaging systems. They can be fired manually using the x-ray delay button or via standoff cable when using CR imaging plates or by fully controlled by ScanView Imaging software when linked to a digital DR x-ray system (Scantrak/Scanwedge/Scansilc).
The XR200 and XRS-3 models operate with the snap-on SCANDEM Dual Energy module to provide organic and inorganic material separation which can assist in the detection of concealed threats such as explosives, narcotics, biological material, firearms, weapons, batteries, detonators.
- Golden XR200 - General Purpose 150 kV X-ray generator
- Golden XRS-3 - Heavy Duty 270 kV X-ray generator
- Golden XR150 - lightweight 150kV X-ray generator
7m firing cable
Dual Energy Module
You may also be interested in...
Scantrak is a multiple application portable digital x-ray unit used by police, military, EOD, customs, law enforcement agencies, prisons and building security managers.