Scanna has completed a renewal of a comprehensive background review conducted by Trace International who is the internationally recognized organization that works with companies to...
Scansilc EOD portable security x-ray systems
Making Security X-Ray as easy as 1, 2, 3..
1. Handheld X-Ray Generator Weight 4.7 lbs Connects directly to the imaging panel by cable or wi-fi (without any interface box)
2. X-Ray Panel with Integrated Intelligent Controls Weight: 6.1 lbs Connects directly to tablet or laptop by cable or wi-fi without any interface box.
3. Tablet/Laptop controls the x-ray generator pulses and firing trigger and automatically receives back the x-ray image data from the imaging panel. Connect directly to the imaging panel and generator by cable or wi-fi (no additional interface box)
SCANSILC EOD – The toughest, most intelligent x-ray panels in the world!
Scansilc 2430 EOD
- Superlight compact ruggedised x-ray panel for tactical operations
- Highest resolution imaging on the market – best in class 76 micron image clarity
- High Sharpness Images using Direct Deposit CsI technology
- Unique unibody design with PB protection for strength and resilience
- Resilient enough for CBRNE- Ingress and Water resistant to IP67
- Image Area: 233 x 300 mm (9 x 12″)
- Resolution: 76 microns, 6.5 line pair/mm
- Dimensions: 362 x 327 x 21.5 mm (14.25 x 12.87 x 8.5″)
Scansilc 3643 EOD
- Large format rugged x-ray panel that’s as tough as the job it’s designed for
- Impact and drop tested to over 3 feet
- Switchable wireless and cabled operation
- Fast set up in less than 2 minutes and fast image acquisition – approx 10 seconds
- 8.5 hour battery power
- Imaging Area: 358 x 430mm (14 x 17″)
- Resolution: 140 microns, 3.5 lp/mm
- Dimensions: 466 x 412.2 x 21.5 mm (18.3 x 16.2 x 8.4″)
For further information and to arrange product demonstrations please email email@example.com or call +1 941 925 9730
Why choose scanna?
- Trusted company with more than 20 years experience in the screening and detection marketplace
- UK MoD and US DoD Contractor
- Equipment meets all CE, EMC, FDA and FCC standards
- ISO9001 audited quality systems and procedures
- Subject matter experts come from law enforcement, and military backgrounds
- Many Security Cleared staff