Standard System Configuration
The XR150 X-ray generator is a 150kV, battery powered, pulsed X-ray generator used primarily for security applications. The XR150 weighs just over 2 kgs yet is capable of penetrating over 15mm steel, making it an ideal too for use in remote locations or for lightscale security and defence operations
The XR150 is now 35% smaller than its predecessor. The sleeker design makes is easier to slip the XR150 into pockets. Multiple connection points allow operators to use various fasteners to attach the XR150 to belts, zippers, or packs.
- Pulse setting up to 999 pulses
- Program countdown delay timing (5-240 seconds)
- Variable pulse rate – up to 1 pulse per second
- Set multiple pulse trains
- Select time delay between pulse trains
- Recording of total lifetime pulses
- Resettable pulse trackers
- Battery charge indicator
- Dial Key.
- Removeable handle.
- Five pin cable connector.
- Weather resistant touch pad.
- Variable pulse selection memory.
- Custom Battery charger/conditioner/tester
- Remote firing cable
Dimensions: H 10.34 x W 7.7 x L 23.6 cm
Weight: 2.13 kgs with battery
Penetration: Over 15mm steel
- Collimator Cap set
- Dual Energy Module