Do you have demonstrated success in sales of digitized NDT equipment?
Want to create and drive a sales distribution network for a leading supplier of portable digital x-ray equipment?
Are you able of see where there is growth in the utilization of DR and CR in the NDT market?
Scanna is a leading supplier of portable digital x-ray equipment for Security/Defense sec. With over 30 years of experience in the industry, Scanna MSC has built a strong reputation for providing high-quality and innovative solutions to meet customer demands worldwide. Scanna now want to bring the rugged product portfolio into the NDT market.
We believe there are significant opportunities for growth in the NDT market, particularly in the areas of digitization and portability. As companies and governments increasingly seek to reduce downtime, increase productivity, and enhance security, the need for fast and accurate inspection tools has never been greater. We are committed to leveraging our expertise in X-ray technology and rugged defense capabilities to develop cutting-edge solutions that meet the evolving needs of our existing customers and new customers in NDT.
OVERVIEW OF ROLE
The NDT Sales Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing a commercialization strategy aimed at penetrating the NDT market, primarily in the Military and Oil & Gas industries, with other sectors such as Aerospace, Marine, Automotive, and Wind industries staged for future growth.
The NDT Sales Manager will leverage their existing distribution networks, establish new ones, and expand them to promote the company's products and gain market acceptance. The NDT Sales Manager will take a strategic perspective on market opportunities and lead in the evaluation and prioritization of geographic and industry segments. He/she will establish, manage, motivate and expand chosen networks in order to gain market adoption of the company’s products.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Leadership: Develop and execute a strategy to define the commercial path to growth and profitability for the company's NDT sales and marketing infrastructure. Foster productive relationships with the company's leadership team, in pursuit of the overall business goals.
Sales: Develop and implement the company's sales strategy across key market segments to ensure a clear path to aggressive growth. Establish and manage an array of sales channels capable of delivering on the company's growth objectives, such as direct sales and distributor-led sales channels to meet or exceed revenue targets.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ATTITUDES REQUIRED (KSAs)
• Sales Leadership: Create and deliver strategies for defining the commercial path to growth and profitability of the company's NDT sales and marketing infrastructure. Develop collaborative working relationships within the organization, including the CEO and CTO, in pursuit of the company's overall business goals.
• Sales Execution: Develop and implement the company's sales strategy across key market segments to ensure that the company identifies and optimizes a clear path to aggressive growth. Assess, build, and manage an array of necessary channels capable of delivering on the company's growth objectives.
• Industry Knowledge: Possess a deep knowledge of NDT X-ray applications across various industrial sectors, with an understanding of the strengths and limitations of each method.
• Critical Thinking: Possess strong critical thinking skills, with the ability to analyze, summarize, and effectively present data to drive business decisions.
• Strategic Planning: Understand concepts, practices, principles, and procedures of strategic business planning and reporting.
• Communication Skills: Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to work effectively with a wide range of industries and market levels.
• Team Management: Possess knowledge of team building principles and techniques, personnel leadership, and management skills.
• Fiscal Management: Understand fiscal principles to oversee budgets and financial activity within the areas of oversight.
• Independent Judgment: Ability to use independent judgment to manage and impart confidential information.
• Sales Focus: Must be sales-focused and driven to exceed expectations – willing to go the extra mile.
· 5+ years Sales & Technical experience in the Non-Destructive Testing industry.
· Prior experience working with NDT Digital applications (preferably X-ray).
· Existing customer and distributor relationships in NDT industry.
· Successful track record of meeting or exceeding capital equipment sales goals in NDT industry.
Please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com