XR150 Lightweight Portable Pulsed X-ray Generator
The XR150 X-ray generator is a 150kV, battery powered, pulsed X-ray generator used primarily for security applications.
The XR150 weighs just over 2 kgs yet is capable of penetrating over 15 mm steel, making it ideal for use in remote locations or for lightscale security and defence operations.
The XR150 is now 35% smaller than its predecessor. The sleeker design makes is easier to slip the XR150 into pockets. Multiple connection points allow operators to use various fasteners to attach the XR150 to belts, zippers, or packs.
The new 20V model has 50% more penetrative capability.
- Pulse setting up to 999 pulses
- Program countdown delay timing (5-240 seconds)
- Variable pulse rate – up to 1 pulse per second
- Set multiple pulse trains
- Select time delay between pulse trains
- Recording of total lifetime pulses
- Resettable pulse trackers
- Battery charge indicator
- Dial Key
- Removeable handle
- Five pin cable connector
- Weather resistant touch pad
- Variable pulse selection memory
- Custom Battery charger/conditioner/tester
- Remote firing cable