Scanna CR35+ is the latest generation digital X-ray system combining high sensitivity flexible film plates and a forensic standard X-ray image plate reader with inbuilt mini screen for fast image capture across a broad spectrum of defence and security applications.
The X-ray image plates are thin and flexible for easy access into confined areas and for wrapping around objects of interest.
Unlike electronic DR imagers, CR image plates are totally flexible and do not require any cables or batteries.
The image plates are available in a range of sizes and can be used individually or mounted in multiple combinations to check larger objects.
Unlike digital x-ray plates, digital film has no dead areas around the sides or at ground level enabling full ground level detection of objects to be achieved.
Plates can be used over 1000 times and can be erased during the scanning process to allow immediate reuse.
The CR35+ Image Plate Reader scans x-ray image plates in as little as 35 seconds and produces ultra high resolution X-ray images either on its inbuilt 4” screen or in a larger format on a laptop. Its ability to reveal fine wire and electronic component detail in seconds makes it an invaluable system for those needing to make fast accurate decisions in the field and equally for lab-based forensic and analytical tasks.
- Portable and easy to set up and use in less than 2 minutes
- Thin Flexible Image plates in a range of sizes from 18 x 24 cm up to 43 x 35 cm
- Image Resolution from 100 – 50 microns and 10 line pairs minimum
- Scan and erase the reusable plates in a single pass
- Robust low maintenance plate scanner with no carousel or clips required during scanning
- Full ground level imaging capability